DRAMA & SPORTS~~~ enjoy posting here..!!!
Hello Everyone..Thanks For Coming here..Plz register.!!
We can Discuss Here anything you want.!!thank you..!!
This is a new forum site ..!!Hope you will love here..!!!
Thank you..!!
Hello Everyone..Thanks For Coming here..Plz register.!!
We can Discuss Here anything you want.!!thank you..!!
This is a new forum site ..!!Hope you will love here..!!!
Thank you..!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for those who are interested in sports and asian dramas/series.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
FEU def UP - 3sets 25-18 25-19 25-23
ADMU def ADU - 4sets 25-18, 25-20, 19-25, 25-19
Feb 14 game1 ~~ UE vs NU 2:00 PM (Filoil Flying V Arena)
FEB 14, Game2 ~~ UST vs DLSU 4:00 PM (Filoil Flying V Arena)

Ballmer: Cloud computing is a gift from the Intern

Go down 
AuthorMessage
showstarlight
Rank 4
Rank 4

Ballmer: Cloud computing is a gift from the Intern Empty
PostSubject: Ballmer: Cloud computing is a gift from the Intern   Ballmer: Cloud computing is a gift from the Intern EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Cheap Jeans report,Cloud is the Internet gave us a gift. It is the next step in the computer field, the next stage, the next transition.
I do not know whether we have been going to talk about the future of cloud technology, this term has emerged 3 years, 5 years, or even 10 years, which is said to give the gift of a continuous value of 3.3 trillion U.S. dollars in global industries are on the incredible cloud technological change their bets.
Now, I want to share with the five major dimensions of cloud technology, five major opportunities related to the five best ideas,Designer Jeans, best ideas, best invention, commercial inventions, academic invention, innovation key issues These will effectively promote the development of cloud technology.
First, cloud technology to create the opportunity and responsibility. Now, it sounds like some of the cliches of the commercial terms. In fact, it is a wide variety of innovative behavior, I think we have seen, and will continue to see new software investments that create new business models,Jeans Outlet,new business opportunities to start and success. As a result of unprecedented commercial software infrastructure, it also created for users to protect their opportunity and responsibility - to protect their privacy, to protect their confidential information. This is a social problem, but they are also technical issues, problems and innovation of the invention.
As we will cloud technology as an opportunity, I think people can use it for many things. Creative people develop a content, a software, it immediately appears in any corner of the world, this is not a very wonderful thing? This is the cloud dimension. I think that we need to build cloud dimensions all together.
Back to top Go down

Ballmer: Cloud computing is a gift from the Intern
Page 1 of 1