DRAMA & SPORTS~~~ enjoy posting here..!!!
Hello Everyone..Thanks For Coming here..Plz register.!!
We can Discuss Here anything you want.!!thank you..!!
This is a new forum site ..!!Hope you will love here..!!!
Thank you..!!
Hello Everyone..Thanks For Coming here..Plz register.!!
We can Discuss Here anything you want.!!thank you..!!
This is a new forum site ..!!Hope you will love here..!!!
Thank you..!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for those who are interested in sports and asian dramas/series.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
FEU def UP - 3sets 25-18 25-19 25-23
ADMU def ADU - 4sets 25-18, 25-20, 19-25, 25-19
Feb 14 game1 ~~ UE vs NU 2:00 PM (Filoil Flying V Arena)
FEB 14, Game2 ~~ UST vs DLSU 4:00 PM (Filoil Flying V Arena)

Lunatic and fool

Go down 
AuthorMessage
showstarlight
Rank 4
Rank 4

Lunatic and fool Empty
PostSubject: Lunatic and fool   Lunatic and fool EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:17 pm

A professor of psychology to the insane asylum to visit coach outlet, understand the crazy life of the state. One day down, that these people crazy, acting unexpectedly, can be considered an eye-opener. Can not think of preparing to return, they found their tires had been relieved. "What must be crazy doing!" The professor says angrily thought, hands ready to take a spare wheel fitted.

Things worse. People dumping tires will actually screw are also relieved coach bags. No screws have a spare tire pretend not to go ah! Professor, do nothing. In his extremely anxious when skipping over a madman, and his mouth singing songs of joy unknown. He found a corner of the professor, stopped to ask what had happened. Professor not care him, but out of courtesy or to tell him. Madman laughed: "I have the means!" He tires from the top of each under a screw, so to get three screws to spare tire put something up. Professor grateful I wonder, much curiosity: "I ask how do you think of this approach?" Madman laughing laughed: "I am crazy, but I'm not a fool ah!" In fact, many of the world's people, because they found fun at work, and ordinary people do not always show the same enthusiasm, hard to understand. Many people joke that they are crazy, other people might still laughing his fool it.

Life foolishly, handling wise, in China, especially a good life after all, a stance Coach factory outlet.
Back to top Go down

Lunatic and fool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DRAMA & SPORTS~~~ enjoy posting here..!!! :: ~~+General Discussion+~~ :: Anything Here-
Jump to: