DRAMA & SPORTS~~~ enjoy posting here..!!!
Hello Everyone..Thanks For Coming here..Plz register.!!
We can Discuss Here anything you want.!!thank you..!!
This is a new forum site ..!!Hope you will love here..!!!
Thank you..!!

DRAMA & SPORTS~~~ enjoy posting here..!!!

Official forum for those who are interested in sports and asian dramas/series.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
FEU def UP - 3sets 25-18 25-19 25-23
ADMU def ADU - 4sets 25-18, 25-20, 19-25, 25-19
Feb 14 game1 ~~ UE vs NU 2:00 PM (Filoil Flying V Arena)
FEB 14, Game2 ~~ UST vs DLSU 4:00 PM (Filoil Flying V Arena)

Share | 

Fox: Kara DioGuardi departs 'Everybody loves Raymo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
warduria
Rank 8

PostSubject: Fox: Kara DioGuardi departs 'Everybody loves Raymo   Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:30 am

Kara DioGuardi is Everybody loves Raymond dvd| Everybody loves Raymond Ellen DeGeneres and Simon Cowell out the door at "Married with children DVD|married with children."

Her departure leaves Ben 10 DVD| Ben 10, who's been with the singing contest from the start, the last judge standing, for now. Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez are the reported front-runners for the 24 Hours DVD| 24 Hours.

Entertainment mogul Prison Break DVD| Prison Break, creator of the British show "Pop Idol" that was the template for the U.S. series he produces, called DioGuardi a standout songwriter CSI New York DVD he planned to work with in music "for many years to come."

DioGuardi, whose exit had been Ghost Whisperer DVD, is a hit machine whose songs have been recorded by Gwen Stefani, Faith Hill, Marc Anthony and others, including past "Futurama DVD" winners.

"I felt like I won the lottery when I joined `Medium DVD' two years ago, but I feel like now is the best time to leave `Idol,'" DioGuardi said in a statement Friday, calling her Thomas and Friends dvd as a judge on the show "amazing."

Her statement, issued by Fox, didn't elaborate on her Fullmetal Alchemist DVD for leaving. Her contract reportedly had a one-year option remaining that the network could have exercised.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Fox: Kara DioGuardi departs 'Everybody loves Raymo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1