DRAMA & SPORTS~~~ enjoy posting here..!!!
Hello Everyone..Thanks For Coming here..Plz register.!!
We can Discuss Here anything you want.!!thank you..!!
This is a new forum site ..!!Hope you will love here..!!!
Thank you..!!
Hello Everyone..Thanks For Coming here..Plz register.!!
We can Discuss Here anything you want.!!thank you..!!
This is a new forum site ..!!Hope you will love here..!!!
Thank you..!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for those who are interested in sports and asian dramas/series.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
FEU def UP - 3sets 25-18 25-19 25-23
ADMU def ADU - 4sets 25-18, 25-20, 19-25, 25-19
Feb 14 game1 ~~ UE vs NU 2:00 PM (Filoil Flying V Arena)
FEB 14, Game2 ~~ UST vs DLSU 4:00 PM (Filoil Flying V Arena)

The Simpsons seasons 1-21 DVD released

Go down 
AuthorMessage
warduria
Rank 8

The Simpsons seasons 1-21 DVD released  Empty
PostSubject: The Simpsons seasons 1-21 DVD released    The Simpsons seasons 1-21 DVD released  EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:16 am

A reality The Simpsons DVD starlet who pleaded no contest to felony burglary in connection with a break-in at actor The Simpsons DVD Box Set's home has been released from a Los Angeles County jail after serving 30 days of a 180-day The Simpsons DVD Season.

Sheriff's officials say 19-year-old Alexis Neiers was released Friday night from the Regional Detention Facility in The Simpsons Box Set.

Neiers was among six people accused of The Simpsons Seasons 1-21 DVD the Hollywood Hills homes of Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Bloom and others and stealing millions in The Simpsons 1-21 DVD, clothing and other luxury goods.

Neiers, an aspiring model who has been the The Simpsons Complete Box Set of the E! Entertainment Television reality show "Pretty Wild," was held in the same facility where Lohan is serving 90 days for a probation The Simpsons on DVD.

Michael Lohan has been trying to sell a set of nude The Simpsons DVD Set of ex-fiancée and former Star Magazine reporter Kate Major, a source tells Gawker. And The Simpsons DVDs is angry.

The former celebrity reporter tells South park dvd box set and South park is on sale at www.cartoon77.com exclusively, "Michael Lohan is a disgusting human being and father. He took these South park dvd of me when I was asleep and without my knowledge. At the time he was my fiancé. I have just found out about these South park dvd season today and moving forward my lawyer, William O'Conner, will be handing the legalities of anyone that reproduces South park dvds."

Lohan released his own statement: "She has no South park seasons, no job and she's been living off of me for the last 8 months... and her dad just cut her off. If she doesn't stop the South park complete dvd, more and more will come out. I am tired of being used and people who need to make up stories to make South park dvd set off others." Lohan said. "I have more important issues to deal with than Kate Major."

Earlier this week, Lohan was charged with 2nd South park on dvd harassment after Major filed a report with the Southampton Town Police Department describing an incident at their South park box set. She also told police that he threatened to kill her. Lohan will be formally arraigned on August 18.

In response to the charges, South park new release told TMZ that there was a dispute between he and his fiancee, but Major "invented" the domestic violence story because she needs buy mad men dvd.

In an official statement released to mad men dvd season 3, Lohan's lawyer Lisa Bloom claims, "Michael Lohan 100% denies each and every one of Kate Major's allegations. He has never threatened to harm her, never assaulted her, and never physically abused her in any way. Kate was heavily intoxicated during the verbal argument between mad men dvd and Kate in the early afternoon on Monday. Michael Lohan has been clean and sober for six mad men complete season 3.
Back to top Go down

The Simpsons seasons 1-21 DVD released
Page 1 of 1