DRAMA & SPORTS~~~ enjoy posting here..!!!
Hello Everyone..Thanks For Coming here..Plz register.!!
We can Discuss Here anything you want.!!thank you..!!
This is a new forum site ..!!Hope you will love here..!!!
Thank you..!!
Hello Everyone..Thanks For Coming here..Plz register.!!
We can Discuss Here anything you want.!!thank you..!!
This is a new forum site ..!!Hope you will love here..!!!
Thank you..!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for those who are interested in sports and asian dramas/series.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
FEU def UP - 3sets 25-18 25-19 25-23
ADMU def ADU - 4sets 25-18, 25-20, 19-25, 25-19
Feb 14 game1 ~~ UE vs NU 2:00 PM (Filoil Flying V Arena)
FEB 14, Game2 ~~ UST vs DLSU 4:00 PM (Filoil Flying V Arena)

Chong Tese Who cried photo debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
showstarlight
Rank 4
Rank 4

Chong Tese Who cried photo debut Empty
PostSubject: Chong Tese Who cried photo debut   Chong Tese Who cried photo debut EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:43 pm

Korean star,ed hardy clothing with "people's Wayne Rooney," said Chong Tese Bochum now played for German second division, and joined a short time after it has shown excellent condition, jersey number is also the warm-up time The 13 replaced the 9. Recently, Chong Tese received the German "Bild" of the interview, he was holding his tears at the World Cup a huge photo of an interview, photos, quite some special meaning.

Chong Tese holding a large photo of his tears, he recalled that why the tears, he said: "At the time I did not control the feelings. I think that played a special feeling for the country." Chong Tese League in Japan after play, but he chose the Korean team instead, Chong Tese explain the reasons for select North Korea: "My ancestral home is North Korea, in Japan,just go to school. I can choose to Korea and Japan in the end, I am loyal to my heart and ed hardy bags ."

Chong Tese was the first Korean player to play in Germany. Chong Tese this about: "I am very special one. My social experience different, I was born in Japan, playing in the J League. I have other people do not have freedom." Chong Tese also denied their teammates in North Korea because of his different experiences and against him.

Chong Tese also disclosed that after the World Cup he did not contact again with the North Korean coach Kim Jung-hoon. When asked, "Kim Jung-hoon was not the coach," the issue, Chong Tese unexpectedly answered "do not know." Chong Tese have no further contact with his teammates, "No, absolutely no further contact with them."

Chong Tese friends and can not see his TV show in Germany. "In Japan, there is no broadcast. While in Korea, and no," Chong Tese said. Chong Tese said that, apart from food, the environment has been adapted to German. Chong Tese also praise the German women as "very beautiful." Chong Tese said, in order to adapt to Germany, he asked his German teacher in Germany, "to learn with a teacher every week and several times" and his favorite ed hardy shoes is "focus."
Back to top Go down

Chong Tese Who cried photo debut
Page 1 of 1